The method you use to remove hair depends on many factors. Do you want permanent hair removal? Which body part of your body is the hair located? Is it thick or thin? Also, women tend to continuously remove hair more than men for the social norm that is it is okay for men to have visible hair (i.e, mustache, hair in arms and legs) but not so much for women.
Hair on our bodies is the contemporary proof of the possibility that we did evolve from monkeys. However, too much hair has an affect on one’s self-esteem and confidence – for women and also for some men. A short term solution is to remove the hair either by shaving or waxing. For permanent hair removal, electrolysis or laser hair removal can be undertaken.
Here are some options one can consider if he or she chooses to remove hair – both short term 比堅尼脫毛形狀 and for permanent hair removal.
1. Facial Hair Removal – For men, the norm is to have a clean-shaven face and neck. That’s why there are razors wherever you go. Shaving is the easiest and most accessible method to remove their facial hair. If they can afford it, some men try out the permanent laser hair removal because it permanently diminishes unwanted hair.
For women, bleaching their upper lip to remove hints of a mustache is a popular method. For excessive hair due to genes, women must consult with a physician before she tries permanently removing her hair on her face. Depilatory creams are more popular with females than with males.
2. Chest Hair Removal – For men, chest hair means masculinity. But just like everything, too much of something is not good. Excess chest hair similar to that of a carpet can make a man feel self-conscious. If a man opts for laser hair removal, it will only take one hour. If he wants to save, then he could just shave it off, but he must do this continuously because when the hair grows back, it will have stubbles. Or they can turn to the feministic solution – which is waxing and depilatory creams. For a permanent hair removal solution, they can try electrolysis but this will require a lot of time.
3. Leg Hair Removal – Anyone can remove leg hair. All they need are razors, depilatory creams or a waxing kit and there good to go. However, one must be careful when shaving their legs with a razor because once cut, the scar could take a long time to be less visible. Also, you have to continuously remove the hair on your legs the minute you start doing so because once hair grows again in that area, it will be thicker. Electrolysis is also an option for permanent leg hair removal, but it requires longer time and more money.
4. Back Hair Removal – Did you catch “The 40 Year Old Virgin”? Steve Carrell’s excessive chest hair there was understandable, but the hair on his back is simply downright funny! For men, too much back hair can also affect their self-esteem. They can turn to back waxing but this is very expensive. The usual rate is $45 and it must be conducted every six weeks. If they have saved enough, they can also opt for laser removal. It generally takes 5 to 8 one hour sessions to reduce the amount of hair. Electrolysis takes over 100 one hour sessions and is the most expensive back permanent hair removal method of all because it costs $40 to $150 each session.
5. Genital or Pubic Hair Removal – For women, completely removing the hair in the genital are is deemed sexy and a turn-on for their partners. Of course, with the fashion nowadays such as hipster skirts and low-rise jeans and undies such as thongs and t-backs, genital hair can be visible once they make the mistake of not crossing their legs. Can you imagine that some clinics also throw in personalized designs such as tattoos and designer logos in a woman’s pubic region? Women are opting to go bare because it not only makes them feel clean but it is also less worry for them when they’re wearing their newly bought two-piece at the beach.